- June 1, 2017, Thursday - Chico Museum Field Trip
- June 4, 2017, Sunday - Country Supper: Summer Lovin’: A 50’s Picnic
- June 24, 2017, Saturday - Chico Museum Event: 2nd Annual Antique Appraisal
- July 29, 2017, Saturday - Summer Family Fun Day
- September 9, 2017, Saturday - Chico Museum Garage Sale
- November 3, 2017, Friday - Museum Night Out
- Fall Lecture Series August to December 2017
- Fall Lecture Series - Lecture: The Morehead Family - Date TBD
- Fall Lecture Series - Lecture and presentation by Michelle Shover - Date TBD
- Fall Lecture Series - Lecture: Road to Cherokee with Ron Womack - Date TBD
- Fall Lecture Series - Lecture: The West Branch Mill of the Sierra Lumber Company: Early Logging in Northeastern California with author Andy Mark - Date TBD
- Fall Lecture Series - Lecture: Rancho Chico and Chico Vecino with Marge Maddox - Date TBD
- Fall Lecture Series - Lecture: Walk a Block and Talk, a walk of Downtown Chico with Randy Taylor and David Nopel - Date TBD
- Fall Family Festival September 2017
- Holiday Family Festival December 2017
- WWI Commemoration Event March 2018
- Booth Events (Schedule will publicize when and where Chico Museum booth is located.)
- Field Trip Events (Schedule will publicize what Chico Community group is visiting Chico Museum on a date.)
Cost: $45 / person, reservation deadline is Wednesday, May 31.
The Chico Museum is bringing back the Country Supper. This year's theme is sure to be fun "Summer Lovin': A 50's Picnic." Make a short journey back into a quieter summer fun-loving' time at the beautiful Patrick Ranch. Listen to The Loki Miller Band play 50's music while enjoying great barbecued ribs and chicken, picnic sides, and a scrumptious cupcake and sweets bar. A no host bar with 50’s inspired cocktails beer and wine is offered. See a 50's motorcycle display offered by Bud Schwab of Campus Cycle. A great basket raffle will round out the evening. Reservation deadline is Wednesday, May 31. See flier below.
If you have treasures hiding in your attic, closets, garage, under the bed, or just sitting in the parlor, bring them in to the Chico Museum to discover the “real” value. Nine expert appraisers will be present to assess and value your items. Bring in what you can carry. Bring in pictures for large items.
Join us once again for some summer fun at the Chico Museum! Handicrafts and games will on the venue as well as chances to win prizes. All children will get a balloon. Enjoy all of the Chico Museum Historical Exhibits including a new exhibit about the Grand Hotels of Chico and the other Chico through Time displays. It is sure to be a great amusement for children of all ages. More details to follow.
Chico Museum is Spring Cleaning in the Fall. Come help us clean out the basement and support the Museum by purchasing used items such as good wood remnants, old Museum exhibit supplies, good paint, old office equipment, and other similar type items. You pay for what you buy. A more detailed listing will be provided soon.
Check back for more information about making reservations, the Event theme, raffle, and live and silent auctions and how to be a sponsor. Put a hold on the date now for this great Chico Museum Annual Event.